Páginas

segunda-feira, 17 de março de 2014

For a Change

Who am I?
I am an ordinary person, with ordinary dreams,
I live, as an attempt to give myself a chance to love.
Stay here a little longer and you can hear the emptiness inside of me.

I am going to try and find myself, now;
I can already answer, if someone asks me, what are my most beautiful and ugliest feelings:
My ugliest feeling I have felt alone; inside, although I have always had someone with me.
My most beautiful feeling I have felt with you, inside and outside.

Are you afraid of happiness?
I know, for one thing, that I am. Scared to death.
Happiness frightens all of us who feel unworthy of it;

For a change
I am not afraid to chase it; quite on the contrary,
I am afraid not to chase it.

Who am I?
I don't know.
I am going to try and find myself, now;

Meanwhile, for a change
I want the sky to try and be myself tonight.
Stay here a little longer and you can hear the emptiness inside of me.

Rodrigo Aleixo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário